Monday, February 1, 2010

Kinda Kid!

Yesterday was Maria's very first day of kindergarten! She was so excited and ready to go long before we had to leave. She picked out a very pink outfit - she has something to say about the mater (she's sitting here on my knee dictating to me what to write).
"Um - the other day there is going to be more kids on the next day I go to kinda. I gave my teacher (what's their names?) Bree and Marina some biscuits I made all by self, Maria Clare. Some 'Maria's Munchies'. I loved everybody. I played in the dolls house after morning tea - I goed outside and then...and then...what about you...doll house after morning tea time." "Are you finished?" I just asked. "No yet yet..stop your typing for a minute. Then we went outside, I play with the..there was a little house and there were people and it had lots of different things"
What was your favourite thing at your new kinda? Playing with the houses and the cubby house and the house that they made out of 1 sheet. Guess what there was some toys in the cubby house.
What did not like at kinda? The tent with the bookshelves. I didn't play with that one because no one wanted to play with me in there.
What are you looking forward to next time you go? Playing play-dough. Next time at kinda there are going to be so many kids - lots of children and they have forgotten their names and we have to tell them. It has white walls inside.
I love you everybody - love Maria

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kinda this year , school next year.
Seems only yesterday another litte blonde thing was heading out to the world but it was 20 years ago !