Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tantrums and TuTu's

Just a quick update -
Maria is really into ballet, and wears her 'tutu' everywhere with her leggings and 'ballet' shoes (little pink flats with hearts on them). She twirls and whirls and looks lovey! I have some pictures I will upload hopefully this afternoon. Just finished my summer uni subject so I have remnants of free time again! Very exciting. Maria is loving kinda and is doing really well. We went to the pool yesterday and she is such a fish! There is a slide at this particular pool, and I couldn't believe how big she looked lining up and taking turns with the big kids to go on the slide. My baby is growing up!!

Samuel was put to bed early and without a story the other day because he had been hurting Bekah all day, and sitting on her was the last straw. He chucked a huge wobbly about going to bed, so in the end we took his Lightning McQueen off him. Well, that sent him into a huge rage, and after about 5 mins of listening to his scream, Mark went in to tell him off. There was silence then Mark told me to come and see something. There was Sam, in the middle of his bed completely naked, will all his sheets, doonas and clothes on the floor. He was sitting there, arms crossed, glaring at us. We burst out laughing at him, which defused the situation. He laughed back and after we got him dressed and put his bed back together he went off to sleep quite happily.

I've just started playing netball on a Thursday morning, and while I play the kids go into the creche there for the 50 mins while I play. They are all in a big room with tons of toys and 3 lovely carers that just let them go wild. After my game, I went to pick them up and asked the lady how Bekah was (she can be VERY clingy to mummy). The lady laughed and said that Bekah ruled the room and spent her time dancing to the music, laughing at the big kids and talking to all the inanimate objects she could get her hands on. I can well imagine Bekah calling the shots!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got to watch those red heads they can be fiesty !